Do you want to be financially independent?
Are you an aspiring fashion designer?
Do you want to learn how to make your own clothes?
Then register for our 3-week Intensive Dressmaking Classes @ Betyl Bat Clothing & Accessories. Classes are 3 times a week!
Date: June 1, 2015 - June 19,2015
Venue: No 14, Osungboye Street, Akilo, Ogba-Ikeja
Terminologies and Vocabulary
- Basic Sewing Tools
- How to measure your customer accurately
- How to make straight skirt
- How to make pencil skirt
- How to make A-line skirt
- How to make Maxi skirt
- Neck shapes
- How to make straight blouse
- How to make fitted blouse
- How to make off shoulder blouse
- Location of Dart
- How to make straight gown
- How to make fitted gown
- How to make Tunics
- How to make simple elastic trouser
- How to make Iro and Buba
Certificate will be awarded at the end of the training
Each participant also gets a detailed step-by-step handout on how to cut and sew
To register call/whatsapp: 09096974262
BB Pin: 7E1AE13A