Our Raw Unrefined Shea Butter is made in Ghana; suitable for body and hair. It contains a rich amount of irremovable fatty acid which renders it far superior to other natural vegetable butters. This fatty acid is crucial to rejuvenating and moisturizing the skin. It's 100% natural, no chemical or any form of additive. It is a natural paste extracted from the nut (fruit) of the Ghana Shea tree.
* A superb moisturizer, with exceptional healing properties for the skin, because it's 100% natural and prepared without the use of chemicals.
* It provides all essential vitamins needed to make the skin look and feel smoother, softer and most importantly healthier.
* Its therapeutic properties protect the skin from wind, cold, sun and it helps heal wounds faster.
* It stimulates cellular activity, fights the effects of aging and repairs rough, damaged skin.
* Treats dry skin, eczema, infant eczema and rashes
* Treats dark spots, stretch mark, burns, lessens the irritation in psoriasis, wrinkles, blemishes, diaper rash, scars & skin discolorations.
* Anti-inflammatory Properties; provides Pain relief from swelling and arthritis.
* Soothes Dry and Irritated Scalp: Shea butter is effective in soothing a dry itchy scalp or dandruff. It possesses anti-inflammatory qualities and gets absorbed into the skin without leaving a greasy residue or clogging the pores. Being rich in vitamins A and E, it soothes dryness, repairs breakage and mends split ends. Hence, it is extremely effective in providing relief against dry scalp
* Hair Moisturizer: The presence of vitamins A and E makes shea butter an excellent moisturizer to moisturize your hair from roots to tips. Thus, it can be used as a natural conditioner. It is highly effective in locking in moisture without leaving the hair greasy or heavy. Shea butter has wide usage in curly hair treatments due to its emollient qualities. A number of chemical treatments like straighteners, perms, curlers etc are responsible for stripping off natural moisture from the hair. Shea butter can help restore this lost moisture.
* Hair Protection: Shea butter provides protection to the hair against the harmful free radicals in the air and water and harsh weather conditions. Moreover, Shea butter has low amount of SPF which is sufficient enough to protect the hair from sun damage caused due to exposure to ultraviolet radiation and repairs the damage that has already been caused by harsh weather and sun. It also protects the hair against salt and chlorine when applied before swimming.
* Hair Softener: Shea butter is great for softening and revitalizing damaged and brittle hair. Due to its non-greasy nature, it helps to control and spread excess oil in the scalp. Massaging Shea butter should be applied twice a week for hair growth, improving hair texture and moisturizing the hair.
Every household should have a jar of Shea butter always, either among their beauty supplies for better-looking skin, or in the medicine cabinet for minor skin injuries around the house. Why? Because Shea Butter is the skin's best friend!
Make it your skin's best friend today!!
Buy one(1) jar now, your skin or hair will thank you for this!
To order, call or whatsapp: 08030622601
BBM : 7E1AE13A
BB Channel : C002C55FD